Do you have a residence similar to 724 Diamond Ave in Alexandria that won't sell?
Did you know that in Potomac Yard:
- the average number of days on the market is 5.
- the most expensive interior row/townhouse on the market is 710 E Custis Ave.
- the least expensive home on the market is 724 Diamond Ave.
- 724 Diamond Ave is currently listed for $1,050,000.
A property that's seen very little activity when for sale for months can be mystery, but a mystery we can solve. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
- What's the average days on market in your neighborhood?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Potomac Yard
Don't miss this gorgeous sun filled 4 level townhome in Potomac Yard.
Situated in the heart of Potomac Yards, this stunning 4 level home is three years young and features a modern motif offering the buyer a fully furnished, move in ready lavish lifestyle.
Beautifully appointed town home located perfectly between Del Ray and Potomac Yard gives you the small town walkability with the Urban city feel! With almost 3000 sq ft you won't feel stuck in doors, however there are plenty of things to do right outside your doorstep! Tons of bike trails, boutique shops, restaurants and every day necessities! 15 Minutes to Nats Park, 15 min to Capital Hill, 13 Min to the Pentagon, 12 min to National Harbor and only 10 min from National Airport .
AMAZING VALUE for this GORGEOUS Potomac Yard townhouse! Featuring 4-levels with 3 bedrooms, 4 full and 1 half baths, and attached 2 car garage, a $4k top of the line WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM, and SMART HOME FEATURES THROUGHOUT- from thermostat to lights and locks you can control it all remotely this in Potomac Yard beauty could be your new home! As you enter the foyer on the first level the third bedroom with full bath can be used as an office or gym or whatever your heart delights.
Largest model home, 24-foot wide in Potomac Yard! An exquisite end-unit home, 711 E Howell Ave offers the perfect blend of luxury and contemporary comfort within the heart of Potomac Yard.
See more in Recently Sold At Potomac Yard
Here are a few reasons residences in 22301 will sometimes have no traffic:
- Decor — Neutral decor doesn't excite anyone, but flashy decor can distract home buyers.
- Odor — The majority of homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. Are you deliberating the possibility of selling your home in Potomac Yard? If so, it's wise to contemplate what places have sold for in the local neighborhood. Those properties can give a property seller an idea of the list price for your $1,050,000 3-bedroom 3-baths craftsman place. Contact Stuart Nesbitt to get a free and more accurate assessment of your home's value. I can also prepare a marketing plan to show you how I plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.