- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a neighborhood with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at Old Town Greens
- Is the transportation network important to you? bus stop less than 1 mile, airport less than 10 miles, metro/subway station less than 1 mile, and commuter rail station 1 to 5 miles
- How many bedrooms do you need? 719-B Massey Ln #B is a 2-bedroom townhouse.
- Do you need a garage? all of the townhouses in this neighborhood have a garage.
Stuart Nesbitt is a local Realtor specializing in 22314 in Alexandria. There's a lot I like about this townhouse in 22314 in the City of Alexandria . But is it the right home for you? Let's hesitate to sort through your essentials so that you can realistically learn whether buying a 2-bedroom townhouse in Alexandria, Virginia is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about: