How Much Do Large 3-Bedroom Homes Cost At Potomac Greens in 22314 in Alexandria?Are you nervous about purchasing real estate like 713 Carpenter Rd in Alexandria, Virginia? Further, you might find something you don't like in the Potomac Greens association documents. Nevertheless, Will Nesbitt can explain to you how to void the contract with no issues so that you don't get stuck in an association that doesn't benefit you the purchaser. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. Above all, a real estate professional like Will Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your hassle from the buying process.
Stunning 3BR/3.5BA 4LVL Potomac Greens Townhouse in Immaculate Condition! Freshly painted, gorgeous hardwoods. Sunny Kitchen w/ island/bar, 42in white cabs, granite, backsplash, SS appliances; opens to breakfast area & walkout to grilling deck! ... [Read more]$949,900 ~ 3 BR ~ 3 BA ~ 1 HB ~ 1,717 SQFT ~ 713 Carpenter Rd Alexandria 22314 VA ~ Potomac Greens ~ What Can I Purchase In 22314 in the City of Alexandria For $950,000?
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $949,900?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 713 Carpenter Rd? The table below shows the sizes of other large townhouses now listed for sale in the City of Alexandria. All of these residences cost roughly as much as 713 Carpenter Rd.
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||3 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||1 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||1 Active|
What Styles Are Available For A Similar List Price In 22314?Have you thought about what style of home you like? If you want to spend around $949,900 in 22314, there are only so many options to choose from. The choices are shown on the chart above. 713 Carpenter Rd ~ Potomac Greens ~ Alexandria ~ 22314 ~
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Will's surprising tips of the day for buyers looking at 713 Carpenter Rd in AlexandriaThis real estate in 22314 is selling for $949,900. If you’re in a home seller’s market, making a lowball offer can end negotiations with the real estate seller. What is more, buyer clients are smart to offer full price when townhouses are priced right. An agent like Will Nesbitt can help you know the real estate market in the City of Alexandria today. Thus, Will's expert insight into pricing in 22314 can be the difference between paying too much and not getting the home at all. Residences in the City of Alexandria were built in 1974. Will Nesbitt takes the time to show clients around different neighborhoods, so they better understand the possibilities available within the home buyer's price range.
Additional Listings About The Same PriceWill Nesbitt can aid you, if you would like to visit 713 Carpenter Rd or any of the townhouses below. Further, if needed, Will can provide details and more information.
- $975,000: 2829 24th Rd S, Arlington, VA 22206 | Green Valley | Comparables |
- $950,000: 2827 24th Rd S, Arlington, VA 22206 | Green Valley | Comparables |
- $950,000: 2817 24th Rd S, Arlington, VA 22206 | Green Valley | Comparables |
- $975,000: 2815 24th Rd S, Arlington, VA 22206 | Green Valley | Comparables |
- $965,000: 2080 N Oakland St, Arlington, VA 22207 | Bromptons At Cherrydale | Comparables |
- $995,000: 456 S Union St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Harborside | Comparables |
- $909,900: 3091 Sassafras Ct, Fairfax, VA 22031 | Metro Row | Comparables |
- $949,000: 6636 Madison McLean, McLean, VA 22101 | Madison of McLean | Comparables |
- $949,990: 118 Wolfe St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town Alexandria | Comparables |
- $925,000: 1863 N Adams St, Arlington, VA 22201 | Arlington Crest | Comparables |