- Braddock Heights– is a commuter-friendly neighborhood with easy access to I-395 and the Braddock Road metro station.
- Brenton– is a trendy neighborhood that comprises of well-built brick townhouses.
- Hume Springs– located at the northeast end of Del Ray near Arlandria at Four Mile Run Park, these all-brick townhouses feature stoops or small porches at the entrance.
- Lynhaven– offers brick townhouses built in the late ’40’s and early ’50s.
- Rosemont– is a small historic neighborhood in Alexandria with most houses built between 1920 and 1946.
- St. Elmo– Homes here are generally brick townhouses featuring small porches and basements.
How much do homes cost in Potomac Yard?
What types of homes are for sale in Potomac Yard?
How old are homes for sale in Potomac Yard?