Our credit to home shoppers is our way of thanking you for picking our small business. Alan Clerinx is eager to help you realize your real estate dreams. Nesbitt Realty saves home hunters money by rebating a portion of our commission to our clients. We are a full service business with experienced local agents. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Save You $5,090 On Your Purchase At Potomac Yard"
What Are Residences Like At Potomac Yard In 22301?We really like the purchase opportunities in 22301 in Alexandria especially at 2211 Richmond Hwy #102. Here's some basic points.
The 22301 Area Details
- The average days on market in the 22301 area is 49 days.
- The average living area in the 22301 area is 1,839 sqft. However, 2211 Richmond Hwy #102 has 2,881 sqft of living area.
- The 22301 Area has an average price per square foot of $453 . Conversely, 2211 Richmond Hwy #102 is $298 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22301 area?
- 1 W Maple St #102 is the least expensive home in the 22301 area. 1 W Maple St #102 is listed for $315,000. But, 305 Charles Alexander Ct is the highest-priced home in the 22301 area. 305 Charles Alexander Ct is asking $2,450,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22301 area is 76 years. 2211 Richmond Hwy #102 is 8 years old.
As a matter of course, you can find a 3 bedroom property for about $850,000 in Northern Virginia. But there are only a limited number of luxury residences in Alexandria. Maybe one of them is the great home for you. If it's not 707 Scarburgh Way, then it might be one of the properties listed below. If you need more details, Julie Nesbitt can show you exactly what $850,000 can buy you in 22314 in Alexandria today. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Home Shoppers Dreaming About A 3 Bedroom Property For About $850,000"
Comparison shopping is a good idea no matter what you're buying. So, if you're spending about $815,000 on real estate in Alexandria let's contemplate some of your options. If you're thinking about an end unit townhouse purchase at Potomac Yard Condominium it only makes sense to take a look at 2401 Richmond Hwy. This home has 3 bedrooms with 2 full baths and 1 half-baths in 2,005 sqft. Continue reading "Possible Options For Place Purchasers With A Budget Of $815,000 And A Need For 3 Bedrooms"
in Northern Virginia 22314 ~ $850,000It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the NOVA region when you’re pondering buying a new townhouse such as 714 Catts Tavern Dr.
The City of Alexandria Basics
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 59 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,351 sqft. However, 714 Catts Tavern Dr has 2,294 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $400 . Conversely, 714 Catts Tavern Dr is $362 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Nevertheless, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 714 Catts Tavern Dr is 21 years old.
How is the real estate market 08/05/2021 in Alexandria area?Are you comparing in Alexandria area for a townhouse to buy? Of course, you will want to learn something about Alexandria area real estate. If so, you will in all likelihood be shocked by what is happening in Alexandria area real estate. See below for more info about the current state of the Alexandria area real estate market, including
- what's currently for sale in the Alexandria area
- real estate inventory data
- what's recently sold in the Alexandria area
Alan Clerinx is a Smart Ace on residences in 22301. Let's start with 2015 Richmond Hwy #101 Alexandria VA. Continue reading "Investigating For Your Best Buy On A Luxury 3-Bedroom Place In Alexandria, Virginia"