Do you want to buy a newer 3 bedroom end unit townhouse for around $950,000? There are only a limited number of big homes in The City of Alexandria right now. 1902 Potomac Ave #102 is one of those selections, Will Nesbitt can help you hunt for the most suitable dwelling for you. Continue reading "Are You Dreaming About A Newer 3 Bedroom End Unit Townhouse For Around $950,000?"
Are You Seeking A 3 Bedroom Real Estate For About $900,000?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re looking at purchasing a new townhouse such as 2208 Potomac #102.
The 22301 Area Facts
- The average days on market in the 22301 area is 62 days.
- The average living area in the 22301 area is 1,730 sqft. Above all, 2208 Potomac #102 has 2,786 sqft of living area.
- The 22301 Area has an average price per square foot of $478 . Above all, 2208 Potomac #102 is $323 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22301 area?
- 400 Commonwealth Ave #107 is the least expensive home in the 22301 area. 400 Commonwealth Ave #107 is listed for $299,900. But, 305 Charles Alexander Ct is the highest-priced home in the 22301 area. 305 Charles Alexander Ct is asking $2,450,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22301 area is 81 years. 2208 Potomac #102 is 9 years old.
Basic Data Regarding in The City of Alexandria Virginia 22301 |-| $900,000If you’re interested in learning more about homes not unlike 2208 Potomac #102 in 22301 in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
Real Estate Secrets About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 2208 Potomac #102 is 9 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $478 . In contrast, 2208 Potomac #102 is $323 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 64 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,361 sqft. On the other hand, 2208 Potomac #102 has 2,786 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
How Much Do Large 3-Bedroom Homes Cost At Potomac Greens in 22314 in Alexandria?Are you nervous about purchasing real estate like 713 Carpenter Rd in Alexandria, Virginia? Further, you might find something you don't like in the Potomac Greens association documents. Nevertheless, Will Nesbitt can explain to you how to void the contract with no issues so that you don't get stuck in an association that doesn't benefit you the purchaser. Of course, there are many risks to avoid and overcome. Above all, a real estate professional like Will Nesbitt has the answers and can help reduce your hassle from the buying process. Continue reading "713 Carpenter Rd, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Are you prepared to to purchase a home? Alright. It's Nesbitt Realty's job to help. Continue reading "State Department Home Buyers Can Save $5,754 On A Home In Alexandria, Virginia"
What Can I Pick up In 22301 in the City of Alexandria For $950,000?Take a gander at this townhouse at 713 Diamond Ave in Alexandria, VA 22301. This newer home selling at 713 Diamond Ave is the best option for someone. What is more, you will in all likelihood be shocked by what this townhouse has right here in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "713 Diamond Ave, Alexandria VA 22301 For Sale"
How Much Do 2-Bedroom Residences Cost At Potomac Yards in Alexandria, Virginia?All buyers have a list of hopes, desires and needs, but everything on that list is bounded by the price the purchaser can (or wants to) pay for a new home. 701 Swann Avenue #One-301 Alexandria VA 22301 is in Potomac Yards and the 22301 Zip code and is currently available for $932,900. This condo has 1,439 sqft of above grade living area. If you're considering a purchase of your selections in 22301 in Alexandria and your property buying budget is about $950,000, you may want to email Julie Nesbitt about what's available in the Alexandria area. Continue reading "701 Swann Avenue #One-301, Alexandria VA 22301 Listed"
To learn more about this property, dream Stuart Nesbitt. Continue reading "Reasons You Might Want To Know About Potomac Yard Before You Buy"